Similar to incorporating a color scheme or your favorite seasonal flower into your special day, there are many ways in which you can include your four-legged bestie into the wedding. The possibilities of inclusion are endless, we have listed seven ways below that your dog can be with you on the big day!
1) Signature Cocktail – use your pets name as the title of the signature drink and have a sketch made to use on your paper details
2) Favors – koozies with your puppy’s portrait on them or bags of dog treats for your guest’s fury friends both work as perfect takeaways for your guests
3) Ring Bearer – you can have your loyal companion walk the ‘faux’ rings down the aisle
4) Memorable Pictures – have your dog come for a portion of the day to get some family photos together, don’t forget a floral collar for a girl, or tuxedo for a boy to dress the part
5) Bridal Party Addition – will your pet stand beside you as the dog of honor?
6) Cutout-If having your dog at the wedding isn’t an option, make a cardboard cut out to have during photos or dancing, such a fun way to include them!
7) Stationary – if having your dog at the wedding isn’t an option, you can include him/her on your paper items, like the invitation, or custom crest!
Since 2009, Pure Luxe Bride has executed award-winning events with visionary design and purposeful planning. From initial design concept to final execution, Pure Luxe Bride designs every moment of an event with thoughtful consideration—so couples can enjoy the celebratory experience they deserve.
We welcome all couples: love is love.