No matter what your wedding day entails, your guests will be sure to have a wonderful time celebrating the newlyweds. However, it’s always fun to add a few unique touches to really wow your guests. Be creative, the possibilities are endless! No matter what, your day will be magical, but if you use these tips it will also be unforgettable. So, let’s think outside of the box in some ways you can take your wedding up a notch.
1. Hire someone to do a live painting of your wedding! While you go about tying the knot and celebrating with your loved ones, you can have someone painting all of your specials moments as they are happening. Guests love to watch the painting develop throughout the night, and you can even have the final artwork made into prints to send to your guests as a thank you. (Our go-to is Wed On Canvas)
2. Set up a Cigar Lounge! We all know the gentlemen on the guest list who love to puff on a nice cigar for a celebration. Why not create a fun and cute space for your guests to enjoy an array of cigars during the reception. You can also hire a live cigar roller, this is a super unique idea that many guests would be delighted to partake in.
3. Have an Ice Sculpture! You can do this with a raw bar display, or have an ice sculpture accompany your favorite specialty cocktail. There are tons of ways to do the presentation, but this will definitely be a fun way for your guests to enjoy some icy cold beverages or raw oysters.
4. Have a personalized champagne glass for each guest! This is a perfect way to welcome your guests, and they will have a freshly poured glass of bubbly for toasts.
5. Learn a choreographed dance! For your first dance, you could always spice things up by learning some dance moves with your partner. This will not only entertain your guests but will give you a cute memory to look back on.
Since 2009, Pure Luxe Bride has executed award-winning events with visionary design and purposeful planning. From initial design concept to final execution, Pure Luxe Bride designs every moment of an event with thoughtful consideration—so couples can enjoy the celebratory experience they deserve.
We welcome all couples: love is love.